Donate in Memory
... of a loved one
During the difficult time of losing someone special, it may be comforting to remember them and celebrate their life by donating to charity in their memory.
Making an in memory donation to the Hospice is a very important contribution and one which can make the world of difference to us. It means we can continue to provide the very highest standard of care to those in our community who need it most.
How to remember your loved ones
There are many ways you can cherich a loved ones memory and help the hospice create precious memories for families in the future
- Your Memory Tree
- Cherished Memory Tribute Pages
- Donations in Lieu of Flowers
- Donate in Memory online
- Pop into the Hospice and leave a donation at Reception
- Send a cheque made out to ‘Eden Valley Hospice’ to Eden Valley Hospice, Durdar Road, Carlisle CA2 4SD
- Talk to one of our team on 01228 810 801 (Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm) or email us on email@example.com